Our chunkiest horn link necklace, this beautiful oval link white horn necklace really packs a punch!
If you are a lover of statement necklaces then this natural white horn necklace is a must.
Despite its chunky size, it's not at all heavy, so super comfortable to wear. This lovely white link necklace will look incredible dressed up or down. Team with a simple tee, your favourite jumper or a dress for a more edgy evening look.
It's on course to be a firm favourite and it's easy to see why.
Made entirely by hand to the highest quality by our very talented artisan makers, and fair trade produced.
Due to the horn being a completely natural material the colours and patterns vary on every piece. We feel this adds to the beauty of this lovely necklace as no two items are ever quite the same.
Ethically sourced and produced buffalo horn necklace. This lovely necklace has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery
The total length of necklace is 68cm. The largest links are 5.8cm x 4.3cm
- Links made from natural, ethically sourced Buffalo horn.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here