Our artisan makers have expertly crafted this handmade black natural horn curb link necklace.
Oval curb shaped links are joined together and set with a buffalo horn toggle clasp to create a stunning statement necklace that deserves a place in any jewellery lovers collection.
When worn this curb link necklace lays perfectly flat against the skin, looks great on bare skin when worn with a low neckline or over your favourite t-shirt or crew neck top. The perfect outfit addition for a night out or great for adding some statement to your daytime style.
This horn necklace is made from 100% natural materials, Fair Trade produced and is a great addition to our ethical jewellery collection. This lovely necklace has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product.
Due to this piece being made from 100% natural materials, colouring and patterns will vary from piece to piece. We feel this adds to the beauty of this beautiful horn necklace, as no two pieces are ever quite the same.
Also available in Black, Brown and White natural horn.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery
- Each link is 4.8cm long by 3cm wide.
- Total length including clasp is 55cm
- Natural ethically sourced buffalo horn
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here