These lovely brown horn link earrings are one of our best selling horn earrings and it's easy to see why.
Brown natural round and oval links of buffalo horn have been set together to create a very modern yet wearable statement earring. Slightly smaller in size than some of our other buffalo horn link earrings, but still make an impact.
Set with stainless steel ear post. Super lightweight, so very comfortable to wear.
Available in many different colours
Please note, the model image illustrates Grey link earrings for dimensions only, not colour.
Due to these earrings being made from a completely natural material, colourings and patterns will vary from piece to piece, making each pair unique.
Ethically sourced and fair trade produced buffalo horn earrings. These lovely earrings have been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Length of earring top to bottom 5 cm, widest part of bottom oval 2.5 cm.
- Ethically sourced Natural Buffalo horn.
- Stainless Steel earring post.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here