Hand-carved wide rounded black hardwood bangle. This lovely curved bangle has been made entirely by hand by our master artisan makers. The surface of the wood is finished to a very high standard and super smooth. Despite its chunky style this piece is incredibly comfortable to wear and will look great worn alone or stacked with other bangles
Available in black wood, brown wood and white wood.
This bangle has been handmade in Bali by traditional Balinese artisans in small rural workshops. We are very proud that the materials are all ethically sourced and Fair Trade policies apply on all production.
Width of bangle 4.5cm.
Sizing: Diameter SML = 60mm, MED = 65mm, LRG = 70mm
- Black wood
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here