Slim chartreuse and Black Bangle
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note, the model image illustrates black natural bangle for dimensions only, not colour.
Slim chartreuse and black buffalo horn bangle.
This new chartreuse and black horn bangle is already proving to be one of our best-selling horn bangles.
Lacquered with a smooth chartreuse lacquer on the rim and combined with beautifully patterned black buffalo horn on the outside and inside. This lovely natural buffalo horn bangle is a gorgeous understated piece, really lightweight, so extremely comfortable to wear and will look great worn alone or combined with other bangles.
This horn bangle is made completely from natural materials, therefore colourings and patterns will vary from piece to piece, making each bangle unique.
Available in many colours.
Made entirely from ethically sourced and produced buffalo horn. This lovely statement bangle has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product and we ensure Fair Trade policies apply to the production of our jewellery.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Diamter 6.5cm. The thickness of bangle 0.5cm, Width of bangle 1cm.
- Ethically sourced natural Buffalo horn.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here