Oval natural horn ring
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
This oval natural horn ring has been Fair Trade produced to the highest quality.
Entirely handmade using ethically sourced horn. This ring is super comfortable to wear despite being quite a chunky design. It fits so nicely on the finger that you honestly don't know you're wearing it.
The top of the ring is finished with natural white horn and the base of the ring is a natural black coloured horn.
Due to this ring being made completely from natural horn the colours and patterns will vary from piece to piece. We feel this adds to the beauty fo this ring as no two rings are ever the same.
Made entirely by hand from sustainable materials.
This lovely ring has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product and the ensure Fair Trade policies apply on all production.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Please click on the link below to be taken to our sizing chart and refer to the Wooden & buffalo horn shank rings chart
If you do order a ring and the size isn't correct we can always easily change the size for you
The top of ring measure 2.6cm x 1.7cm
- Ethically sourced Buffalo horn
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here