Orange horn disc earring
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Please note, the model image illustrates mint earrings for dimensions only, not colour.
These orange horn disc earrings are a simple stylish round stud earring beautifully handmade from ethically sourced buffalo horn. Finished with a perfectly smooth orange lacquered finish and set with a stainless steel ear post these lovely horn earrings are super comfortable to wear and will soon become your favourite go-to earring.
The lovely orange gives the perfect splash of colour and will brighten up any outfit.
Entirely handmade from ethically sourced horn in small workshops in rural Vietnam, using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a by-product. and we ensure Fair Trade policies apply on all production.
To learn more about our buffalo horn collection please click HERE.
Polished and finished to the highest quality.
Available in various natural and lacquered colours
- Handmade in small rural workshops in Vietnam
- Fairtrade produced
- Natural materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Recycled packaging
- 2.6cm Diameter
- 4mm Thick
- Ethically sourced Natural Buffalo horn.
- Stainless Steel earring post.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here