Chartreuse slim lacquered cuff
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our slim chartreuse lacquered cuff is a new best seller to our collection. Less chunky than our other horn cuffs this chartreuse lacquered cuff is super versatile and adds a splash of colour to any outfit.
Extremely light weight so super comfortable to wear this lovely chartreuse lacquered cuff will soon be your favourite go-to piece and looks great worn alone or stacked with other bangles or cuffs.
This cuff has been perfectly finished with a smooth chartreuse lacquer on the outside, the inside of the cuff is natural black horn.
Made entirely from sustainable materials. The horn itself is a by-product of the farming industry in Asia and has been produced by small artisan workshops in rural Vietnam. We also ensure Fair Trade policies apply on all production of our jewellery. To learn more about our buffalo horn collection please click HERE.
Handmade to the highest quality.
Available in various natural and lacquered colours
- Handmade in small rural workshops in Vietnam
- Fairtrade produced
- Natural materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Recycled packaging
- Width of cuff is 1.2
- Thickness of cuff is 0.5cm
- Ethically sourced Buffalo horn coated in a smooth lacquer
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here