This hand-made oval Brown wood ring is a firm favourite in the Branch Jewellery offices. It's super comfortable to wear and looks great on. As with all of our wooden rings this lovely statement ring has been made and finished to the highest quality by our very talented artisan makers. The surface of the wood is incredibly smooth and tactile and there's a reason why we've sold more of these wooden rings than any other ring.
Available in Whitewood, Brown wood and Blackwood in various different sizes.
We are very proud that our wooden jewellery is made by hand in small artisan workshops in Bali. We ensure all materials are ethically sourced, that fair trade policies apply on all production and that we support local communities in Bali through trade via their traditional crafts.
Length of top of ring 2.8cm, width of top of ring 1.7cm.
Please refer to our sizing conversion chart to find your ring size. Remember this is quite a chunky ring so you will need a larger size than you would in a less chunky ring.
- Brown wood
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here