This wonderful bracelet has been one of our best sellers for some time now. Made from beautiful black hard wood which has been expertly carved by our artisan craftsmen and set with a gold plate detailing. This item is extremely comfortable to wear, very lightweight and sits perfectly on the wrist. We get so many compliments on this bracelet and everyone that orders it is very happy! It's a chic, simple item that no one's wardrobe can go without. One size fits all.
Also available in silver plate and in white wood and brown wood
This bangle has been handmade in Bali by traditional Balinese artisans in small rural workshops. We are very proud that the materials are all ethically sourced and Fair Trade policies apply on all production.
When fastened the inside circumference of the bracelet measure 17.5cm. Each wood link is 2.3cm wide by 8.4cm long.
- Black wood
- Gold plated metal.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here