Gold and orange enamel pendant
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
This gorgeous gold and orange enamel pendant looks great worn alone or layered with other pendants. Perfect for everyday wear, but also looks great teamed with your favourite going-out wardrobe.
Made to the highest quality this lovely orange and gold pendant comprises of a perfectly formed circle of orange enamel sitting in a highly polished gold-plated setting and set on an 18-inch gold-plated silver chain.
This lovely pendant has been made by small workshops in India employing mostly women. Fair trade policies and applied to all production.
The pendants measure 1.8cm wide and 2.5mm thick.
Set on an 18inch chain.
- Gold plated metal
- 18ct gold plated silver chain
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here