Gold and Cream enamel cuff
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
This super cool cream enamel and gold-plated cuff has been expertly hand-made by artisan producers in India. Perfect to wear on its own or stacked with other bangles, cuffs or bracelets.
The cuff thickness is 7mm wide and one size fits all, as you can bend the cuff slightly.
Perfect for adding a splash of colour this gorgeous gold and cream cuff is extremely comfortable to wear and will soon become your favourite go to cuff.
As with all of our enamel pieces this ring has been made by small workshops in India employing mostly women. Fair trade policies and applied to all production.
- Gold plated metal
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here