Oval link brown & yellow lacquered necklace
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Please note, the model image illustrates orange necklace for dimensions only, not colour.
Brown buffalo horn oval links combined with three yellow lacquered buffalo horn links and set with a buffalo horn clasp.
This ethically sourced and produced buffalo horn necklace is super comfortable to wear and very lightweight despite its size. Smooth polished oval links of brown buffalo horn have been set with three yellow lacquered horn links and finished to the highest quality possible.
This necklace is made completely from a natural material, therefore colourings and patterns will vary from piece to piece, making each necklace unique.
Entirely handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product of the farming industry in Vietnam.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery
The total length of necklace 95cm, length of large link 6.5cm, the width of large link 3.3cm. Length of small link 4cm width of small link 2.7cm.
- Links made from natural, ethically sourced Buffalo horn.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here