Brown natural horn band ring
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
This brown natural horn band ring is new to the collection but already proving to be very popular.
Entirely handmade using ethically sourced horn. This ring is super comfortable to wear and fits nicely on the finger.
The outisde of the ring is lacquered with a smooth brown natural finish and the inside of the ring is natural horn.
This lovely brown natural ring brings a beautiful pop of colour to any outfit.
Made entirely by hand from sustainable materials.
This lovely ring has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product and the ensure Fair Trade policies apply on all production.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Please refer to our sizing conversion chart to find your ring size. Remember this is quite a chunky ring so you will need a larger size than you would in a less chunky ring. If for any reason your ring arrives and it doesn't fit, we can swap it for another size for you.
If you do order a ring and the size isn't correct we can always easily change the size for you
This ring is 9mm wide and 2mm thick.
- Ethically sourced Lacquered Buffalo horn
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here