Abalone and gold rectangular pendant.
Entirely handmade, Abalone shell has been expertly set onto shaped buffalo horn and set on an 18inch gold plated silver chain. This stunning blue patterned rectangle pendant is the perfect easy-to-wear pendant and will look great dressed up or worn casually over a simple t-shirt.
The Abalone shell consists of unique beautiful patterns, so no two pendants are ever quite the same.
Available in many colours in silver or gold finishes.
Made entirely by hand from sustainable materials.
This lovely pendant has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
The pendants measure 4.4cm from the top of ring to bottom and 0.6cm wide. Set on an 20inch chain.
- Ethically sourced Natural Buffalo horn and Abalone shell.
- 18ct gold plated silver
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here