These gorgeous wood and gold plate spike-shaped earrings are super lightweight and so incredibly comfortable to wear. High-quality Brown hardwood has been hand carved and set with a gold plated stud top. Super on-trend and we think the perfect earring for this season. Available in Sterling silver, 18ct Gold plate in various different woods.
These earrings have been handmade in Bali by traditional Balinese artisans in small rural workshops. We are very proud that the materials are all ethically sourced and Fair Trade policies apply on all production.
Length of earring (From the top of stud to bottom of wood) is 35mm.
- Brown hardwood
- Gold plate
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here