Natural buffalo horn has been expertly shaped by hand, covered in a smooth mint green lacquered finish and set with a solid silver setting to create this stunning mint green drop earring.
Extremely light weight so very comfortable to wear. This earrings will look great with any outfit, day or night.
Please note, the model image illustrates gold plate earrings for dimensions only, not colour.
Made entirely by hand from sustainable materials.
These lovely earrings have been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
These earrings measure 3.8cm from the top to bottom and the widest part of bottom piece is 1.2cm.
- Ethically sourced lacquered Buffalo horn
- Sterling Silver
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here