Wide black natural buffalo horn bangle.
You'll definitely make an impact with this stunning statement buffalo horn bangle. It's the widest bangle in our collection of horn bangles and cuffs, but surprisingly lightweight so incredibly comfortable to wear.
This horn bangle is made completely from natural materials, therefore colourings and patterns will vary from piece to piece, making each bangle unique.
This stunning chunky bangle is available in many colours.
Made entirely from ethically sourced and produced buffalo horn. This lovely statement bangle has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product and we ensure Fair Trade policies apply to the production of our jewellery.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Diamter 6cm. The thickness of bangle 0.4cm, Width of bangle 5.2cm.
- Ethically sourced natural Buffalo horn.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here