Black and natural coloured round buffalo horn ring.
This is our favourite statement ring from our collection. This ring is extremely comfortable to wear and very smooth. Black horn at the base and a stunning natural patterned buffalo horn on top. Available in 2 sizes. You won't be disappointed with this ring.
This lovely round ring is made completely from natural materials, therefore colourings and patterns will vary from piece to piece, making each ring unique.
Available in many lovely colours.
Ethically sourced and produced buffalo horn ring. This ring has been handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Top of ring has a diameter of 2.8cm.
Please refer to our sizing conversion chart to find your ring size. Remember this is quite a chunky ring so you will need a larger size than you would in a less chunky ring. If for any reason your ring arrives and it doesn't fit, we can swap it for another size for you.
- Ethically sourced natural Buffalo horn.
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here