This natural white oval chain-link bracelet has been entirely handmade from ethically sourced buffalo horn.
Set with small oval links of natural white buffalo horn and a white buffalo horn clasp. Extremely lightweight, this white link buffalo horn bracelet is very comfortable to wear.
Handcrafted by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing. The horn itself is a by-product of the farming industry in Vietnam.
Due to this bracelet being made from a completely natural material, colourings and patterns will vary from piece to piece, making each piece unique.
Available in many colours
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
Measurements: Please note as this item is made completely by hand sizes may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Total length (Including clasp) 22cm
- Oval links 2.2cm x 1.5cm
- Ethically sourced Buffalo horn
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here