These beautiful pink coral shaped earrings are set to be a best seller for us and we think these just might be the perfect summery earring.
Natural ethically sourced horn has been intricately crafted by our very skilled artisans into a stunning coral shape, lacquered with a smooth coral coloured lacquer and set with an 18ct gold plated detail.
These super pretty coral shaped earrings are not only handmade, but we also ensure that fair trade policies apply on all production.
Extremely lightweight so super comfortable to wear.
These lovely pink earrings will look great dressed up or down.
Made entirely by hand from sustainable materials.
Entirely handmade by small workshops in rural Vietnam using traditional methods and supporting local communities with income through manufacturing and trade. The buffalo horn is 100% a bi-product. We ensure fair trade policies apply on all jewellery.
Please click on the link below which explains more about our buffalo horn jewellery.
The size of the coral shaped piece is 4cm x 3.4cm. From the top of the metal setting the earring measures 5.2cm
- Lacquered ethically sourced Natural Buffalo horn
- Gold plate
Packaged in its own satin gift bag, branded card pouch and a Branch Jewellery care card.
- Below are some easy-care instructions to help look after your Branch jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in its protective pouch, away from direct sunlight in a cool spot when not wearing it.
- Humidity can affect the natural materials, so It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the piece.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser, and sun cream may cause damage to the jewellery, so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
- Oxidation is unavoidable on sterling silver and gold-plated components if slight tarnishing does occur this can be simply cleaned by rubbing the metal gently using a soft cloth.
- Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50
- For EU shipments we pay the taxes for you, so you won't get any unforeseen charges when the parcel arrives.
For full delivery details please click here